Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas | Under £10

Heya! I know this may be a bit late for all of you super organised girls out there, but if like me you are a bit of a last minute girl when it comes to Christmas shopping, here are some brilliant gift ideas that I have found for under £10! With my budget forever decreasing and my list of people to buy for forever increasing, I have really had to budget this year and find reading these really helpful, so hopefully you will find this helpful too!


Paperchase Moustache Jewellery Stand £6




I love this gift because it is a little bit different but will put a smile on someone's face. Also, because of the colour it will match with any colour scheme in any bedroom so is a perfect quirky gift for anyone.





New Look 3D Reindeer Socks £7.99
Red (Red) Red 3D Christmas Reindeer Slipper Socks  | 290811960 | New Look
Red (Red) Red 3D Christmas Reindeer Slipper Socks  | 290811960 | New Look


How cute are these? Who wouldn't want a mini reindeer sat on their foot! Novelty socks are all the rage at Christmas and these little cuties are a little bit different to your conventional Christmas socks.




Lush Baby Frosty Gift Set £9.75





This is one of the cutest Lush gift sets I have ever seen! I wish I had seen this at my local Lush because this would make the perfect present for friends! It consists of two bath bombs wrapped up inside a snowman cloth and is just adorable, who wouldn't want to unwrap one of these on Christmas day?




Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume 30ml £9.99 at Boots
 
This is such an amazing bargain with an RRP of £22! I can tell you honestly that this smells amazing as I bought it for my sister and the bottle is also gorgeous. Perfect for an expensive looking present on a budget!
 
 
 
 
Have a lovely Christmas!
 
 
 
Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment